In case you missed one or more of these, here are this blog’s top ten posts based on traffic during the month of March 2011.
I didn’t blog as much in March as I did in February, but I was surprised at how the word cloud changed in one month.
I have a slate of posts lined up for April, so keep an eye out for them!
- Emacs versus vi
- All I Really Need to Know (about management) I Learned From my Toddler
- The value of a badge
- Removing Roadblocks
- Innovation within the boundaries
- In their cube
- Keep it simple, make it fun
- Responsibility/Authority Ratio
- True Top-Down Org Charts
- Stages of Team Development
I had planned to list top commenters, but there doesn’t seem to be a developed trend at this time. Most commenters do so one time on a subject that means something to them. Perhaps we’ll see a trend take shape in the future.
Thanks for reading the posts and thanks for commenting!